Natural Paving’s stone landscaping products are more attractive than concrete paving equivalents:
- Each piece of natural stone has a unique blend of color and tones which makes your garden / driveway/ landscape, completely bespoke unlike manufactured colored concrete where all pieces are identical and comparatively characterless.
- The color in natural stone is not pigmented unlike concrete, making it more attractive.
- Natural stone will retain its look over time, as opposed to concrete which is manufactured from composite aggregate mixes that become exposed after a few years of trafficking.
Natural Paving’s stone landscaping products are more durable than concrete paving equivalents:
- Natural stone is a durable frost resistant paving.
- Natural stone does not wear, to expose aggregates like concrete does.
Natural Paving’s stone landscaping products are easier to maintain than concrete paving equivalents:
- Concrete requires ongoing maintenance and re painting, however natural stone just requires simple cleaning.
Natural Paving’s stone landscaping products can be installed as easily as concrete paving equivalents:
- The installation of natural stone does not require new skills; it can be laid similar to concrete.
Natural Paving’s stone landscaping products are a better investment than concrete paving equivalents:
- Using natural stone materials will add greater value to your property.
- Natural stone does not necessarily cost more than using equivalent concrete products.
Natural Paving’s stone landscaping products are more sustainable and environmentally friendly than concrete paving equivalents:
- Natural stone is the most sustainable building material, as resources of stone on earth are vast, plentiful and date back billions of years. Although the re-generation of stone is not as readily visible as the re-generation of trees, it is a continuous process with natural stone having an enduring life-cycle
- Natural stone is exactly that, natural, meaning that our stone products have not been ‘manufactured’ in the way that concrete equivalent products are.
- As a natural product, our stone products are recyclable and can be used as reclaimed paving and/or crushed and used for aggregates.